lunedì 28 aprile 2014

Celtic Heart-knot Nail art Tutorial





Hi Girls,

I uploaded my second video in which I will show you how to recreate this super easy stamping nail art using Bundle Monster's stamping plate bm406.
You can use any color you like, I used Essence's "Over the Rainbow" and stamped with Avon's "Twilight Blue", because of the wavy design which reminds me of the sea. I also think that it looks prettier if you use two shades of the same color, but you can do it as you like.

For those of you who are new to the wonderful world of Nail Stamping, you can find Bundle Monster's plates on Amazon or on their website.

Here are the links:

Amazon:

Bundle Monster's Website:

For those of you who want to order the plates from Italy notice that they don't ship directly from their Website, that's because they are having trouble at the Custom, but you can still order them from Amazon, where you can also find loads and loads of other brands, who sell image plates.

I hope you like the video and excuse my bad and ruined hands, but my job kills them :(

Here's the video:


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento