domenica 22 giugno 2014

Pueen Cosmetics Encore Plate Collection




Hi Girls!

It's been a long time since I wrote last, mainly because we are moving into our new house, so you can just imagine the stress I'm having.
I can't wait to decorate it, because I will get my very first NAIL POLISH RACK *yaaaaay*
So finally all of my nail polishes, and I assure you that I have loads of them, will have their own tiny little space :)
But now let's ger back to the post.
Last month I participated on "Pueen Cosmetics Stamping Contest" and, as many other participants, I won!
Even though I wasn't #1 winner, Pueen decided to giveaway 20$ Giftcards.
 I got my Code today and of course I couldn't wait to use it.
I decided to order their new Stamping Plate Collection called "Encore".
The set is composed of 4 plates which are double sided. This means that they have images on both sides, which I think is a very clever idea.
Each plate measures 10cm x 10cm and is bordered with a plastic frame (which gets soft when you clean the plate with acetone, but gets back hard once it's dried) to prevent from cutting with the edges of the plates.
They also come with an individual leather case for storage and display.
Finally the set is available on their website Pueencosmetics.com and you can order them for 24.99$ or 18,37€ plus shipping.
I can't wait to get them and start stamping as wild!
But for now I'm leaving you with an image of the plates.
Let me know if you would like to have a review on them and I'll post it on Youtube as soon as they'll arrive.




Bye girls!

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento